Domestic Violence Resources
Below is a list of local and national resources for individuals affected by domestic violence.
- Kansas Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence
- A statewide nonprofit organization working to prevent and eliminate sexual and domestic violence.
- Kansas Crisis Hotline (24-hour statewide hotline): 1-888-363-2287
- Attorney General's Office - Victims' Services Division
- Safe Hope
- 24-hour Help Line: 1-800-487-0510 or 1-316-283-0350
- Missouri Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- A centralized domestic and sexual violence clearing house for information and resources in Missouri.
- Rose Brooks
- Offering services and support to victims of domestic violence. Provides emergency shelter to adults, children, and their pets.
- 24-hour crisis hotline: 1-816-861-6100
- Kansas City Anti-Violence Project
- Nonprofit committed to providing domestic violence, sexual assault, and hate violence advocacy and education to the LGBTQ community. KCAVP is the only LGBTQ-specific domestic violence or sexual assault services in Missouri.
- New House
- Services for survivors of domestic violence in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Hope Haven
- Provides shelter serivces, concetnrated supportive services, community resources and education to survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Synergy Services
- Children's Crisis Hotline: 1-816-321-7060
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-816-321-7050 or 1-800-491-1114
- Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-816-741-8700 or 1-888-233-1639
- Safe at Home, Missouri Secretary of State
- The Safe at Home address confidentiality program helps survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, rape, human trafficking, stalking, or other crimes who fear future harm stay safe by providing a designated address to use when creating new public records.
- Mattie Rhodes Center
- Community development organization dedicated to individual and family well-being through social services, behavioral health counseling and the arts.
- UMKC Women's Center
- Kansas City, Missouri Police Department Domestic Violence Resources Page
- CAP4Kids, the Children's Advocacy Project
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- First Call Resources Guide